Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 3 {Freebie} Spookster Font


It's Day 3 of my 8 Days of Freebies! Today I have a new free font for you called "Spookster." It really can be used any time of year, but I pictured it being a cute pairing with some Halloween clipart.

You can download it for free from my TpT store {HERE}! If you are new to my blog, make sure you check out my Creative Clips FONTS page and snatch up my other free and dollar fonts!

That is all I have for you today. I am WORN OUT. I swear I'm more tired after a three-day weekend, that regular weekends! My bed and blankets are sounding pretty good. See you all tomorrow for Day 4!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Krista,
    Congratulations on 800 followers ~ what an amazing accomplishment! Thank you so much for the freebies I get excited everyday to see what's next! I just wanted to let you know that I used your monster graphics and monster under the bed graphics in my new 2D shape unit. I love them! I linked to you on my blog and I would love it if you would pop by and have a look at the unit. You are really talented!!
    Natalie
    Natalies Nook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your articles are really amazing to read have full of information.

    website
    website
    website

    ReplyDelete