Sunday, April 6, 2014

10 Days of Freebies. 10,000 Follower Celebration!


Hi friends! I'm brushing off the cobwebs on this lil blog to announce some big news! 

I am excited. thankful. shocked. and absolutely ecstatic to announce the kick off of my 10,000 Follower Celebration for my lil ‘ole business, Creative Clips Digital Clipart.

It has been a crazy road so far since I started my clipart business, Creative Clips Digital Clipart. I can’t wait to see where that road continues to go! A few weeks ago I reached a huge milestone, 10,000 followers in my TpT store. Ohmygoodness. I never could have imagined that my doodles would ever reach that many people and you all are truly amazing supporters.

To celebrate and say a huge THANK YOU for making a girl who loves to doodle feel loved every day, I have planned a HUGE 10 day celebration for you. I am going to try my best to explain all this in the least confusing way, but my excitement and way with words may have other plans, so here it goes!


10 Days of Freebies! Each day I will post a new “surprise freebie” in my TpT store that will be themed off of my “favorite things.” No, I don’t think I am as cool as Oprah, but I thought she had a good idea of with her favorite things giveaways, so I turned my favorite things into clipart sets! Check back in my TPT store each day for the newest free set! Yes, that will be 10 free sets of clipart. 

You can find the first day, Favorite Thing #1 {Here}


Limited Edition Ultimate Kids Set! I have released my newest limited edition set for $5.00! This set is a year-round little treasure that can invade all of your resources, no matter what the theme is. Scoop of this set between 4/6-4/12 and you will get it for the lowest price- $5.00. From 4/13-4/19 it will be $6.00. This set will then be retired for three months before it pops back up in my store again. Hurry! Go. get. it.  Click {HERE}

Are you a fan of my FB page, The Creative Chalkboard? If not, you need to be! The celebration is going to continue over at my FB page with daily giveaways, special flash sales and deals, and updates on all the freebies I’m offering. Want more? Okay fine. I have offered a new FAN FREEBIE on my FB page called “Little Buggies” and it is a WHOLE set of clipart for free. Just “like” my facebook page and you will have access to the google doc where you can find these little cuties. They are not available in my store. Go to my FB page {HERE} and "like" my page to grab this freebie!  

It has been a thrilling journey so far and I have so many more plans and new sets coming your way. Thank you for your requests, your feedback, your trust in my work, your enthusiasm…I could go on and on. Please know that you have made a little doodler smile everyday, even if it is just feedback on a freebie.

Enjoy the celebration- I couldn’t have done it without the 10,000 of you! Cheers to another 10,000 more!

Check back tomorrow for Day #2 of my Favorite Things Freebies! You are not going to want to miss out on this one!

21 comments:

  1. Congratulations Krista! What a well deserved accomplishment! You are awesome! Thanks for all the freebies! You not only create the most adorable clipart, you also give us so many amazing and wonderful freebies! You are truly wonderful! :o)

    Karyn
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your generosity and your willingness to share your fabluous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work! Thank you for sharing and congrats on your success! I know it takes a lot of hard work and time to get where you are and I couldn't be happier for you!
    Michelle
    A New Day of Learning
    Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! You deserve to celebrate! Thanks for the freebies of your favorite things too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the freebies and offers!! Love all your creations!!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. ان شركة قمة الدقة للتنظيف شركة رائدة فى جميع انواع النظافة العامة. والنظافة الان من الامور المهمة والاساسية فى حياة كل شخص ى شركة من اهم شركات التنظيف بالمنطقة وذلك لكونها تمتلك احدث المعدات الخاصة بالتنظيف وتتميز كذلك شركة تنظيف بالجبيل تسعي الي تقديم خدمات تنظيف متميزة لدي عملاء الجبيل باسعار مناسبه وتخفيضات رائعه.
    شركة قمة الدقة للتنظيف افضل شركة تنظيف بالجبيل ونقدم خدمات النظافة بالمنطقة الشرقية وخاصة الجبيل ,ولدينا امكانيات وخبرة 20 عاما في مجال التنظيف شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيلتقدم خدمات تنظيف عالي الزوق والرقة والدقة والخفة وعمالة مرموقة فلبنية عالية افضل شركة تنظيف بالجبيل و الجبيل الصناعية تقدم كافة خدمات التنظيف للمنازل والشركات والقصور
    شركة قمة الدقة للخدمات المنزلية
    شركة تنظيف بالجبيل هى شركة من أهم شركات التنظيف بالمنطقة وذلك لكونها تمتلك أحدث المعدات الخاصة بالتنظيف وتتميز كذلك شركة تنظيف فلل بالجبيل
    لا احد ينكر ان عمليات التنظيف للمنازل والشقق والفلل والمسابح وغيرها من الاماكن الاخرى يحتاج لمجهود كبير للغايه لذلك نقدم لك عزيزى العميل شركة قمة الدقة للتنظيف هل تبحث عميلنا العزيز عن طرق مميزة لتنظيف منزلك ؟ اليك الان شركة تنظيف شقق بالجبيل وهى مجموعة مميزة من الشركات المميزة التى توفر افضل خدمات التنظيف زيزى العميل تعددت شركات التنظيف بمدينة الجبيل ولكن من بين هولاء الشركات لا يمكنك الا ان

    ReplyDelete
  7. احصل علي خصومات خاصه عند تعاملك معنا في اكبر شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام والمملكة العربية السعودية فقط من خلال شركة ابراج دبي الشركة الاكبر والاشهر في هذا المجال علي اعلي مستوي.

    ReplyDelete
  8. خصمات خاصه علي الدراسة بالمركز من الان وحتي 3 شهور اخري علي دراسة اختبارات معادلة كلية الهندسة وذلك حتي تتأهل للحصول علي معادلة هندسة وتصبح من طلبة الهندسة في مصر.

    ReplyDelete
  9. هل تبحث عن افضل موقع دليل عربي لتجميع افضل خدمات شركات صيانة معدات محلات او افضل شركات صيانة معدات مطابخ في جميع انحاء مصر الان من خلال موقع دليلك الموقع الاشهر في جمهورية مصر العربية.

    ReplyDelete
  10. هل تبحث عن الحل الامثل والجزري لمكافحة الحشرات والقضاء عليها نهائيا من خلال شركة ابادة حشرات الشركة الفرنسية تستطيع ان تقضي عليها فنحن نعتبر اكبر شركة مكافحة حشرات في جميع محافظات مصر.

    ReplyDelete
  11. تواصلوا معنا في دار شركة امن وحراسة في جميع انحاء جمهورية مصر العربية حتي تستطيع ان تحصل علي افضل خدمات الرعاية الصحية للمسنين في مصر او الحصول علي جليسات مسنين من خلالنا.

    ReplyDelete
  12. نقدم الان صيانة ال جي الان , وباقل الاسعار المختلفة التى نقوم بتقدمة الان فى مصر على ايدى خبره المهندسين الان المتخصصون فى كافة الاجهزة الكهربائية الان فى مصر

    ReplyDelete
  13. نقدم لكم شركه الحمد للنظافه العامه بالرياض حيث لدي عمالنا العديد من الخيرات في هذا المجال ليس عليك سوي الاتصال بنا
    شركة نظافة عامة بالرياض
    شركة الحمد للتنظيف نعد افضل شركه في مجال االتنظيف في المملكة العربيه
    شركة تنظيف بجازان

    ReplyDelete