Monday, August 25, 2014

Fabulous Five Celebration: Monday Day One!

I'm so excited to kick off my Fabulous Five Celebration this week! First off- thank you for making this happen! I put together this celebration for the 15,000 followers in my TpT store (now almost 16,000!). You all are so amazing and I seriously just pinch myself that that many people would care about what comes out of my sketch book.

If you have checked out my little (big) information pack explaining everything about my Fabulous Five Celebration, make sure you check it out {HERE}.


Next, if you haven't "liked" my Facebook page: The Creative Chalkboard- hop over and do that because that is where all five-days of giveaways will be going down :) 

Each day, I will post a daily map that looks like the one below. That way you will know what is going on and what is being offered each day. It sounds confusing (or at least I'm having trouble sounding clear about it :) but it's not that bad, promise :) Some of the deals are only up for 1 day, so check for the daily map so you don't miss out on anything!

Here is Monday! Cheers to another 15,000 followers! I hope this will be a fun week for everyone!


Links for Monday's Goodies:

14 comments:

  1. Hiya Krista! I didn't know you had a blog!! I've been a fan of your designs a long time but I just discovered your website! And I'm so glad! I wanted to thank you for working so hard and offering us your precious illustrations and resources. I've used so many!!
    I also wanted to tell you that I've written a post about designers who make graphics for education and that you're one of my favorites.
    Thank you again!!!
    Lots of love ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krista: I wanted to start with thanks for all of the freebies in the past! I love your clip art!! It's super cute and my kids love seeing them too. Is the only way to get your giveaways through your Facebook page? I know I am such a loser but I do not use Facebook....(hanging head in shame). I just cannot find the time to blog stalk, search tpt, instagram, mark work, plan work and use Facebook. Thanks again for all of the great freebies in the past and for sharing your great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for writing this impressive article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a great article it is so amazing thanks aloot .
    العاب رائعة على al3abfun

    ReplyDelete
  7. شركة قمة الدقة للخدمات المنزلية جوده واقل اسعار مع ضمان الخدمه بالاضافة الى الخبرة فى مجال التنظيف بالجبيل وهذا ما يميزنا شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيلمن اهم الشركات المتواجده فى الاسواق فنحن متخصصين فى خدمات التنظيف بشكل عام ونهدف الى شركة قمة الدقةلتنظيف منازل بالجبيل بتوفير خدمات تنظيف المنزل المختلفة , ويمكنك التعرف على أهم أعمالنا في تنظيف المنازل وهي شركة تنظيف موكيت بالجبيل تعمل الشركة جاهدة علي توفير العمالة المميزة التي تساعد في انجاز جميع المهام
    شركة قمة الدقة للتنظيف تقدم كافة اعمال تنظيف المنازل والبيوت والشقق والفلل والمجالس والمسابح باعلي جودة ممكنة وارخص الاسعار شركة تنظيف كنب بالجبيل الجميع يعانون من عدم النظافه , بالرغم من انهم يقومون بأعمال التنظيف ولكن يتعبون جدا
    شركة قمة الدقة للنظافة لكثير من الاعتبارات اهمها الدقة فى التنفيذ الترتيب واعادة شركة تنظيف سجاد بالجبيل أن لديها فريق عمل متكامل من العاملين والعاملات الذين يقومون بتنظيف كل المنازل و كل البيوت و كل الأماكن التي تحتاج إلى تنظيف فان خبره.
    شركة قمة الدقة للخدمات المنزلية أصبح التنظيف متعة وتحقيقه امرا سهلا ومتاح فاذا كنت تنزعج من ضيق الوقت أو عدم قدرتك على التنظيف أو حتى إذا كنت شركة تنظيف مساجد بالجبيل تعتبر النظافة بالنسبة للانسان من اهم عوامل الحياة الصحية

    ReplyDelete

  8. تبحث عن كيفيه عزل الفوم او افضل شركة عزل فوم بالرياض لا تتردد فى الاتصال بنا فنحن نتشرف بخدمتكم مع الضمان 10 سنوات خدمه عزل الفوم من قبل شركه الاخوه تتم من خلال استخدام أفضل المواد وبأفضل الطرق شركة عزل فوم

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great blog is this and I have lots of Information on it.Check Advantage coupon

    ReplyDelete