Monday, August 18, 2014

Teacher Week: Who am I?!

Okay folks, I'm brushing off the spider webs on this poor lil blog! Life has been a crazy, beautiful ride lately and this blog was kicked to the curb for a while.

Exciting things are ahead for The Creative Chalkboard and Creative Clips! I have a new blog design in the works, more clipart than I can find waking hours to draw and my Creative Kindness Project launching Jan. 1, 2015. Holy moly goodness.


Anyway! I'm coming to you just in time for Teacher Week with my friends over at Blog Hoppin! Today is all about sharing a little about WHO you are! We all want to know! Feel free to grab the graphics for each day and link up!


Thanks to Amy for the cute background graphic for my list! You can grab your own blank copy and add your 10 Things About You for a quick post too! {Snatch it!}

Check out the line up for the week so you can be ready to link up!


Don't forget to link up and learn about your favorite bloggers! Hop over to Blog Hoppin!

16 comments:

  1. Mind blowing about your last name! Are you from PA? I live about 45 minutes from PSU. I have a few children's book ideas that might need illustrating ; ) Nice to get to know the person behind the clipart!

    The Sassy Sub

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have family that lives in Clearfield, PA!! So impressed by your testimony! It's a rare thing to see on the web...but it shouldn't be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved learning about the girl behind my favorite graphics! This post made me want to go out and buy a huge bag of candy corn...yum!

    Paige
    Paiges of Learning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Molly! My mind is blown about your name pronunciation! I suffer from the same problem of not being able to sleep because of all the teaching thoughts in my brain! Sleep is overrated, at least that is what I am telling myself! Thanks for all your hard work creating awesome clip art!
    Lindsey
    Chalkboard Charm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your graphics! So much fun to learn a little about you- especially how to pronounce your last name.

    KinderIrick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing - You are without a doubt my go-to clipart for everything! I just got started blogging and on TPT and I thank you for your super easy to understand TOU. I second the sleeping issue - I'm usually up late pinning away on pinterest!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me just say first that I use your clip art on EVERYTHING! It's going to take me awhile to start saying your name correctly! I just found your blog and started following. WRITING a children's book is on my bucket list, but I need an actual idea first.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  8. ان شركة قمة الدقة للتنظيف شركة رائدة فى جميع انواع النظافة العامة. والنظافة الان من الامور المهمة والاساسية فى حياة كل شخص ى شركة من اهم شركات التنظيف بالمنطقة وذلك لكونها تمتلك احدث المعدات الخاصة بالتنظيف وتتميز كذلك شركة تنظيف بالجبيل تسعي الي تقديم خدمات تنظيف متميزة لدي عملاء الجبيل باسعار مناسبه وتخفيضات رائعه.
    شركة قمة الدقة للتنظيف افضل شركة تنظيف بالجبيل ونقدم خدمات النظافة بالمنطقة الشرقية وخاصة الجبيل ,ولدينا امكانيات وخبرة 20 عاما في مجال التنظيف شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيلتقدم خدمات تنظيف عالي الزوق والرقة والدقة والخفة وعمالة مرموقة فلبنية عالية افضل شركة تنظيف بالجبيل و الجبيل الصناعية تقدم كافة خدمات التنظيف للمنازل والشركات والقصور
    شركة قمة الدقة للخدمات المنزلية
    شركة تنظيف بالجبيل هى شركة من أهم شركات التنظيف بالمنطقة وذلك لكونها تمتلك أحدث المعدات الخاصة بالتنظيف وتتميز كذلك شركة تنظيف فلل بالجبيل
    لا احد ينكر ان عمليات التنظيف للمنازل والشقق والفلل والمسابح وغيرها من الاماكن الاخرى يحتاج لمجهود كبير للغايه لذلك نقدم لك عزيزى العميل شركة قمة الدقة للتنظيف هل تبحث عميلنا العزيز عن طرق مميزة لتنظيف منزلك ؟ اليك الان شركة تنظيف شقق بالجبيل وهى مجموعة مميزة من الشركات المميزة التى توفر افضل خدمات التنظيف زيزى العميل تعددت شركات التنظيف بمدينة الجبيل ولكن من بين هولاء الشركات لا يمكنك الا ان

    ReplyDelete